Thursday, March 6, 2014

The Beginning

It's been awhile since I've written much of anything for personal reasons, wow, what it's like to be back. I have created this in order to make peace with some events of my past..this isn't my first method, nor were my other methods the best nor clearly 100% effective. I use a tumblr for the same reason, one I might link in the future, but since this is in my name, and that is not for a reason, it will be something I decide along the way.

So, here's the background..I am excited to begin this journey, one of which has been very well needed and, I think at least, well deserved. As some of you that know me in person may know, I don't have the best of health. This in itself has completely drained me of any and all happiness for years, and this needs to change. Both physically and mentally, it has been hard to handle almost all situations that have been thrown at me. It's been said that you don't know what you have until it's gone but what if you never knew what you had? What many people don't know about me is that I have lived off medicine since I was 11 months old, and to this day, this is the only reason as to why I am still standing. Weak, huh? How is it that I crave to be healthy when I have never known what being healthy is? How is it possible that I crave to quit all these medicines and ride these waves out until the very end when I know that I can't possibly withstand the effects?

This is where I sign out for now. Take care, folks. Have a good one. -S

No comments:

Post a Comment